Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TGF CHA Relay Challenge, Charlotte & Toby

Sad to read the email from Jess on the cancelling of the CHA Relay over at The Greeting Farm, but I totally understand. I think Mercy, Kim and Cindy and the rest of those that helped deserve a standing ovation for all the hard work they endured during the first three days of the challenge.
To say they were overwhelmed with post, issues, and a bit of stress would be an understatment. But, I have to say these gals were AMAZING through it all!!!!!! I for one appreciated all they did to make it work, they were so gracious with sending comments on our cards with each email. So sweet of them.

Toby


Charlotte


My sincere "THANK YOU" to the team at The Greeting Farm! You gals are truely AMAZING!!

Hugs
Jacki

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are too sweet, jackie! thanks so much! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx