Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Back to School with Bookaholic Kaite

Hey there,

Hard to believe summer is over and it's time for all the young ones to go back to school here
Seems like it was a very short summer break for them!!

Today I am sharing a project that would make a perfect little gift for that special teacher, student and even those gals who work in the cafeteria!!



Using the adorable Bookaholic Kaite from artbymiran, I actually created this project in less then a couple of hours, and had fun using up some little bits and pieces I found while moving my craft room up stairs.

I used some sweet paper by Calico Studio "Year Book", mini 2015 calendar template I found over on Splitcoaststampers by Cat. Flowers are Recollection, Martha Steward leaf punch 

I will enter my desk calendar in the following challenges

All Crafts Challenge - anything but a card 
Craft-Dee BowZ Monthly - anything goes with handmadebow
Crafting from the Heart - anything goes 
Come and Get it - Back to School 



Thanks for visiting!! {Crafty Hugs} Jackie

1 comment:

CaroleAnn said...

Jackie
I love this and all the little details you put into it. Find myself just staring at it and saying oooh and aaah!! Great design and coloring! Before school starts here, my daughter will have to decompress her sons from the XBox and late nights - should be interesting!! LOL
Hugs

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx