Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Hello Friend

 Hello and a Very Wednesday!!


Oh my, do I have an sweet image to share with you !!

Today we are sharing an adorable new digital release image over on
 A Random Fan's blog!!

Such a sweet little gal, one that will melt your heart!


Meet our little Doctor Monet !!
Here to cure all those little boo boos and make it all feel better!!


I couldn't resist creating a sweet gift set with her ! 




Stop over to see all the darling cards my fellow teamies 
are sharing today with some of the cuties you can find 
over in the shop!!

Have you seen the new rubber stamps  A Random Fan has for you?

Don't forget you still have time to join us in our challenge for a chance
to win your very own  A Random Fan stamps!!

Thanks for visiting and I hope I have inspired
you to let your inner crafty self shine!!

Hugs:


Challenges to be entered 
Whoopsi Daisy - Girly 
Come and Get it - anything goes with sentiment 
Fairytale Stampers - Everything Goes 
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes 
Pumpkin Spice - Children 
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Anything Goes 


7 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous x

sweet art designs said...

Lovely card and box. Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (DT)

Karen Hasheck said...

Wow- what a great card for a special child! I saw it linked at SAS4Kids and had to come here and see it in more detail. I am now your newest follower and would love it if you visited my blog and became a follower too. http://karenskreativekards.blogspot.com/

Conny said...

Oh, this is so cute! Really nice!
Thank you for joining us at Fairytale Stampers!
Hugs,
Conny

Lizzy Smith said...

Your card is darling. The image is so stinkin cute and I love these papers- actually I think I have them somewhere, now I am going to go dig them out! Thank you for playing along at Come and Get It this week. I hope to see you back for another challenge. ~Lizzy DT

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy

Bridie said...

Great colouring and a fab colour combo and layout

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Sunday

Hugs from

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx