Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Punkie Pattie and Her Sprockets



Hey there,

Something a little bit different for me but loving 
how it all worked out with this super cute image 
from artbymiran 





I thought she was super adorable and wasn't sure
exactly what I wanted to do, so I just started coloring 
her up skin then going to her hair and trying my hand with some black hair
using my T Copics then for some odd reason I stayed within the 
grey tones  to finish her up!! Loved how she turned out then the 
big decision was now what to do for a design ????
Have you ever had one of those crafty days where you just 
wasn't sure how or where you wanted to start?

Well sat for a bit watching some TV and knew I was cutting '
it close with my deadline so sat down and next thing I knew 
this is what I came up with!!
No thought, just started cutting, layering paper and 
cutting out some dies!!

So I am very pleased with the final results and think 
some times I just over think when it comes to designing a card
at times!!

Maybe my wild side is coming out at my age?

Papers are by Studio G and Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets


Thanks for visiting!! {Crafty Hugs} Jackie

Challenges to be entered 
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes 
Stamp and Create - Anything Goes 
The Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes 
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes 
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes 
Loves Rubber Stamping - 2 or more pattern paper 

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

*Vicki* said...

This is so cute! Love the black and white with the steam punhk theme here! :) Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs - *Vicki*-DT member

butterfly dream cards said...

love love love it.......fantastic.

Fiona DT
TTPH

Jacqui's Crafts said...

very nice card I love it thanks for joining us at TTPH

Jacqui DT

Shanna Shands said...

You did great with this card! Thank you for playing at Loves Rubberstamps this week!

jonim52 said...

Very cute. Thanks for joining our dp challenge at Loves Rubberstamps.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, fabulous design, I love it. Thanks for playing with us over at Loves Rubberstamps!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx