Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Fall Colors

Hi Happy Tuesday

I am taking a turn today, with  sharing a sweet image by Artbymiran over on the artbymiran blog.
I am so ready for the fall season to arrive, ending the summer off with a terrible allergey reaction and sinus infection, it's time for the cooler weather to chase all the pollen and other nasty stuff away!!

So today I have a card to share featuring Loving Autumn by artbymiran 



I had so much fun coloring her up in some fall colors and then adding her 
with some amazing dies and punches !
I paired her with some fab fall like papers by My Minds Eye "Come Away with Me"
added some machine stitching, the using some of the solid print papers cut out those 
gorgeous Lovely View dies by Little Darlings, chicken wire die by La La Land.
Larger flowers by Recollection and smaller rose buds by Prima.
Butterflies were created with a MS punch. For my sentiments I created a scroll for my TGF sentiment
and for my Hugs & Hearts used the next to the smallest circle from Teardrop Circle die 

Thanks for visiting!! {Crafty Hugs} Jackie

Challenges to be entered 
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes 
Through the Purple Haze - Anything Goes 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx