Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Simply Betty Stamps Dec Fan Monthly Challenge with Winter Beauties

Hello friends!!  Happy Saturday to you,
 I have a few special makes to share with you today!

Today over on Simply Betty Stamps Facebook fan page, Betty is releasing this month's Fan Monthly Challenge featuring six new fabulous images by Betty called Winter Beauties.

I am super excited for this Fan monthly challenge as I was given the opportunity to be one of the images in this wonderful collection!! Yes Betty created a "Jackie" image and let me tell you Betty is one fantastic artist..She created "me" and it's an amazing look alike expect she most kindly reduced the weight but totally amazing as she created this by just visiting my FB page and from very few photos was able to capture a look alike image!! How exciting and blessed I am to be a part of this fun challenge.
Wait till you see these new images, they all are so much fun and fabulous!!

Now with each image we each have a theme you will need to follow to be eligible for prizes!!

First up is the wonderful and talented Winter Beauty Betty
with a color theme of - Turquoise, White and Purple



Next is Winter Beauty Bettina 
with a theme of lots of sparkle 



 Then we have Winter Beauty Cynthia
with a theme with use fake snow (embossing fluff, flower soft etc) 


Now for the amazing "Me" Winter Beauty Jackie 
with a theme of 2 designer papers and ribbon 


Now the next two are my two favorite creations and of course I messed up 
and DID NOT follow the given theme by accident - not sure where my head was!!
But I love how these both turned out so am sharing with you but remember 
follow the theme!!

Winter Beauty Corinne 
theme is use SNOWFLAKES



Winter Beauty Rio 
theme ANYTHING BUT A SQUARE CARD


Now run don't walk over to Simply Betty's blog to 
find all the details on how you can get this fabulous bundle of Winter Beauties 
and play along with our Monthly Fan Challenge!!


2 comments:

Joey said...

I have a feeling I may need all these! fabulous cards. Joey xx

Sandra H said...

So beautiful!

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx