Pages

Friday, March 13, 2015

Flo by Artnymiran

Good morning, Happy Friday !!


It is always a pleasure to share Artbymiran's fabulous images!
I am honored to be the host today for the Artbymiran Blog 

Today is no exception as I share this beautiful image that can be found
over at Whimsy Stamps   as a rubber stamp 



For her hair I played with a new color combo using Copic BV's
BV 20, 23 and 25

Love the color combo of Orange and Purple adding a touch of yellow for her 
Lillies in her bouquet.
Design papers are from MME Noteable 6x6 pack, card stock Papertrey Ink 

I love this new die I found over on La La Land Crafts shop Heart Fan , along with 
Sweet Stamps Fancy Leaf Sweet Cut die 
Flowers are a mixture of Recollection and Wild Orchid Crafts.

My sheer ribbon is deep purple but definitely looks blue in this picture!! LOL


Thanks for visiting!! {Crafty Hugs} Jackie

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is one of my favorites of yours. Your color combo is amazing! xx Bonnie

Sandra H said...

This is an absolutely beautiful card...just perfect in every way .... Gorgeous...

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx