Pages

Monday, June 20, 2016

Graphic 45 World Fair Album

Hello Everyone, it's been awhile since I have shared anything crafty with you,

 I've been keeping crafty fingers busy and want to get back to sharing with you all again. 

 I completed this 9x9 album using the glorious Graphic 45 World Fair paper collection. I love the vibrant colors and beautiful designs with this collection

You can find and purchase this Graphic 45 World Fair collection over at countrycraftcreations.com, along with the white linen card stock, scor pal and beautiful seam binding I used to create this album

I love how super fun it is to be able to do some fussy cutting with 
these fabulous designs giving your projects a 3D effect. 
My flowers are all handmade using some of the papers and 
blue netting 












.
Thanks for visiting!! 

{Crafty Hugs} Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love to read your comments and appreciate each one of them!
Crafty Hug's xxx